What is SmartDispense?
STANDARD VS SMARTDISPENSE
REVOLUTIONISE YOUR DRAUGHT DISPENSE AND SERVE CONSISTENT QUALITY, GREENER PINTS
SmartDispense’s unique cooling technology and line insulation from keg to tap is 20% more energy efficient than standard systems. This keeps cider and beer at a colder temperature, which ensures that the optimum sub 3 ̊C in-glass temperature is achieved. This innovative technology generates energy savings and maintains temperature, keeping it cleaner for longer and allowing for line cleaning to be extended to every four weeks, instead of every seven days.
- A colder and more consistent pint every time
- Chilled to below 3oC from keg to tap
- Line cleaning reduced from weekly to four-weekly with no compromise on quality
- Secondary underbar cooling no longer required, and cellar coolers replaced with advanced energy efficient coolers
- Cutting edge sensor detects when keg is empty and needs changing
- Easy and simple to use
- Drives consumer satisfaction, repeat purchase and rate of sale
- Keeps your lines and dispense system cleaner for longer
- Improves cider, beer, water, cleaning material and gas wastage, cutting costs and environmental impact
- Improves carbon footprint and savings on utility bills
- Reduces waste and fobbing, and stop-start flow allows you to change a keg mid-pint without affecting quality
- Easily operated by staff